Administration Support Apprentice (Id:98389)
This listing has expired
Employer: The Change Organisation
Wage: £184.00 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
Looking to start your career within administration? The Change Organisation in Whitstable are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic individuals to join their forward-thinking and developing company. Interested? Apply now!
While working for The Change Organisation and alongside Paragon Skills, you will be supported and guided in actively completing your Level 2 apprenticeship in Business Administration.
Your day to day duties will include, but not limited to;
- Administrative processing on accounting and business management software packages.
- Stock control and re-tasking.
- Customer interaction experience, including product return processes, logistics enquires and sales order processing.
- Supplier interaction experience, including purchasing of products.
Your working week will be Monday to Friday and consist of 40 hours per week – (8.30am to 5.30pm)
Strong GCSES in Math and English will be required for this role.
This role would suit someone who has a great eye for detail, a proactive and methodical approach to their work and willingness to learn and undertake training to better themselves.
12 – 15 months
Paragon Skills are one of the leading training providers in the country. We have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Personal Tutors will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard. With this apprenticeship you will complete the following qualifications:
- Level 2 Diploma in Business & Administration,
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT,
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities,
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills.
All training will be delivered in the work place with no requirement for day release to college. You will be mentored by experienced members of staff while developing your skills to a nationally recognised industry standard.
REGISTER YOUR CV