Administrative Assistant 31144
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Buydefinition Limited are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious candidate who has the commitment, drive and energy to support them in various admin duties in their exciting and expanding business.
A normal day would include:
• Managing the customer service account and responding with integrity to customer needs
• Manually prep of customer orders and shipping
• Listing optimisation and enhancement (amazon)
• Managing pay per click campaigns (amazon)
• Supporting with invoicing and other office duties
What you could go on to do
This role would be ideal for an ambitious individual who could potentially progress onto supporting the team in developing new products into the catalogue and managing their own product line. This would include supplier negotiation, forecasting sales information and managing budgets for delivering profitable products.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE’s Maths and English 7/B and above
• Computer Skills: Word and Excel
• Project Management (School, After School projects would qualify i.e. Guides/Football/Youth Club/Duke of Edinburgh Award etc.)
REGISTER YOUR CV