ADMINISTRATOR APPRENTICE 31270
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity is available with the Workr Group. The candidate will work with integrity, together with the rest of the payroll team and be able to deliver a timely and accurate service to our clients.
This role will involve:
• Adding manual timesheets to generate invoices
• Preparing sheets for uploading into payroll software
• Running trial runs for the supervisor to check accuracy of the timesheets
• Attention to detail along with good pace is required as this is a very fast paced team, always working towards cutoffs and deadlines to ensure contractors get paid on time.
• Complete the weekly administration to produce payslips as per clients’ requests
• Contacting agencies and contractors to check details when necessary
• Administration of information requests by government bodies and Courts
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSEs including Math’s C/4 Grade and above
• Smart and professional in appearance
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Possess a “right first time” attitude
• Excellent self-motivation and a positive outlook, with a track record of being punctual and reliable
• Good organisational skills
• Good written communication skills and a friendly telephone manner
• A commitment to meeting and exceeding targets
• Able to build outstanding working relationships with a variety of parties
• Confident communicator who portrays a positive attitude
• Very much Team orientated
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Excel)