Administrator Assistant Apprentice VAC-49609
This listing has expired
1. To ensure that all incoming post is date-stamped and distributed to the appropriate persons, and that out-going mail is sorted according to internal, external departments and relevant agencies.
2. To receive incoming calls to the Service and deal appropriately in a courteous and helpful manner.
3. To deal with a range of queries from the public and other agencies in a polite and helpful manner, whilst working in reception also by telephone and face to face encounters, seeking advice and guidance from Team Secretaries or Operational Manager.
4. To take and promptly pass on accurate messages and information, exercising independent judgement and discretion when handling, monitoring and filtering calls within data protection, customer care and confidentiality guidelines.
5. To ensure that calls from anxious and distressed patients and carers are dealt with appropriately and referred to the relevant professional.
6. To manage the diary and appointments system and inform clinicians of their appointment arrivals. Dedicated admin support for psychiatrist (arrange joint visits, interpreters, liaison with families/carers).
7. To ensure that staff have filled in their diary and updated the appointment system.
8. To co-ordinate and oversee room bookings and report any problems as appropriate.
9. To type correspondence when required. Formatting and sending out standard letters.
10. To maintain office filing systems in a standardised format ensuring information relating to service users are appropriately stored maintaining confidentiality at all times in line with record keeping policies.
11. To open, close and archive and file patient files as appropriate in line with recording keeping policies.
12. To book interpreters and translators for clients appointments and monitor confirmation of bookings and action as appropriate.
13. To ensure there is an adequate supply of all forms and adequate stationery supplies, letterheads, information leaflets, appointment cards etc available for colleagues and service users.
14. To have knowledge of the procurement process for ELFT and LBTH and raise orders as and when requested using the relevant procedures..
15. To update patient information on files and on RIO and Framework I and any other IT database systems the team may use ensuring data quality is monitored and any concerns raised.
16. To undertake general office duties including: photocopying, collating and binding of documents, filing, laminating etc as required.
17. To provide administrative support to CLD service for presentations including setting up of equipment, providing handouts and refreshments as appropriate
18. To ensure that office equipment is maintained and reported for repair as necessary and that the office, reception area and waiting room is kept clean and tidy at all times.
19. To receive regular one to one and team supervision from the line manager.
20. As a CLDS member to work flexibly in order that essential priority tasks are covered and dealt with.
21. To use information technology for a range of purposes.
22. To report to the any issues that are of concern relating to health and safety of the building.
23. To induct new staff to reception, filing and administration systems
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon-Fri 37.5
Weekly Wage : £348.00
Application Deadline: 05-11-2019
Possible Start Date : 11-12-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV