AESSEAL PLC Quality Assurance Apprentice REF: LS453
This listing has expired
Apprenticeship Funding – for eligibility please speak to us directly.
The job holder will be a self-motivated, confident and analytical individual who will join the Business Assurance Department. The successful applicant will apply knowledge in a practical manner through the use of procedures and proven improvement tools and techniques whilst being able to converse on all levels.
Duties Will Include:
* Investigation of internal and external product incidents, finding the root cause by working with colleagues across all functions to implement solutions. This will include learning about the manufacturing and assembly processes, as well as all functions of the Business in order to appreciate potential causes of error.
* Carrying out audits against internal procedures and external standards, around the UK Business, including sister companies at various locations.
* Coordination and analysis of QA/QC measures.
* Help collate information and publish management reports on MoPs (Measures of Performance) for the Business.
* Promotion and adaptation of the continuous improvement approach.
* Assist in the full range of day-to-day departmental activities.
* Day-to-day governance of the business in terms of Health and Safety law, ensuring policies and procedures are in place and being adhered to so the Business and its people work safely and without incident.
* A positive attitude
* A desire to provide exceptional customer service
* Eager to assist in the continuous improvement of the organisation
* The ability to promote and participate in Quality, Health, Safety & Environmental policies.
* The ability to promote, embrace and manage change
* To contribute to a happy working environment
* Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Pass (5 and above) in Mathematics, English and ICT
* Be an effective communicator
* Have a good command of spoken and written English
* Use of Microsoft Word and Excel advantageous
The Successful candidate will study a level 2 in Business and Administration. This will be aided by an assessor who will carry out all assessments as work based learning within the workplace.
Hours and Wage:
37.5 Hours Per Week. Mon – Fri.
£192.00 Per Week
Work to a higher level qualification should they be successful in the role.
Our Mechanical Seals are used in a wide range of pumps and rotating equipment worldwide to prevent liquids and gases escaping into the environment. We manufacture mechanical seal types to suit all industries and our investment in modular design means that we provide the best on-time delivery performance in the industry.
The AESSEAL® range of seals, seal support systems and bearing protectors are all designed to improve pump reliability and reduce maintenance costs. Our business is built around giving our customers such exceptional service that they need never consider alternative sources of supply.
AESSEAL holds the world’s most comprehensive standard inventory portfolio of mechanical seals, bearing protectors, seal support systems and packing.
The Source is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
REGISTER YOUR CV