Aftercare Admin Apprentice – London (W5 2) – 16175
This listing has expired
We are one of the UK’s leading housing associations – a member of the G15 group, with over 21,000 homes in London and the South East.
We’re a 2018 Sunday Times top 100 Best Company to Work for. We invest a lot of time and resources in our people because we know it’s our people who will drive our success.
If you’d like to join us and help make a real difference, find out more about working at Catalyst.
To provide general support and assistance to the Aftercare Team in settling in new residents of all tenures into Catalyst new build properties.
- Shadow the team during home demonstrations, ensuring all queries/concerns made by customers are recorded and logged to the appropriate business area
- Provide support to residents during the moving in process and during the warranty period
- Visit site before handover (under supervision), to learn about the different products we install in our new builds ensuring all key information is recorded
- Archive all home demonstration sheets, making sure they can be accessed by customer services and other internal stakeholders
- Raise defects and follow up on any queries picked up during home demonstrations
- Assist the Aftercare Team in managing diaries and booking in home demonstrations
- Provide general admin support to the Aftercare Team
- Able to communicate effectively in writing and face to face to a wide range of customers
- Able to learn new systems to be able to understand & explain to others clearly & succinctly
- Excellent customer focus
- Punctual and well organised, able to meet deadlines
- Able to build positive relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers, whether face to face, by telephone or via written communication
- Be a flexible and co-operative team player. Understands the impact of their work on other colleagues/departments.
- Able to travel to & between various sites throughout the Catalyst area of operations
- Comply with the Health & Safety provisions set down by Catalyst.
- Pro-active, self managing professional with an ability to demonstrate full commitment to exceptional customer care and service in all activities.
- Keen to learn new skills and expand knowledge base. Possesses a ‘can do’ solutions focused attitude
- Personable – building strong working relationships across the Development Team, with consultants and contractors, other parts of Catalyst, and external stakeholders.
- Pro-active – leading the delivery of home demonstrations, anticipating and managing change, anticipating and taking the lead in resolving issues effectively and in time.
- Professional – commands the respect of the team by demonstrating expert knowledge and understanding of the schemes’ key features, working professionally with colleagues to deliver a quality aftercare service across the business.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm
£13,500 per annum
Working within a team where you will have the opportunity to become a permanent member of staff on successfully completing.
You will also be given support to progress to a higher apprenticeship is you wish.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV