Applications Engineer – Sensors / Engineering – West London 39328199
This listing has expired
My clients in West London have an immediate requirement for an Applications Engineer – Sensors / Engineering.
This role is commutable from Slough, Staines, Uxbridge, Richmond, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Egham, Chertsey.
My clients are a world leader in Vision, Measurement, Sensors, Safety and Microscopes. They have experienced rapid growth and are now turning over more than $4 billion global sales per year. They have been repeatedly short-listed on the Forbes list for the most innovative companies in the world for several years and have over 250,000 clients worldwide, including blue chip manufacturers.
They provide a 4 – 8 week training programme which aims to give you a strong technical understanding of their products. However, this is only the start of your continued training and development which will take place throughout your career!
Your daily duties will be as follows:
- Provide product and application support for customers both off-site and on-site.
- Provide continued support for Sales Engineers.
- Test and create reports for technical applications.
- Launch new products to sales teams by giving presentations, demonstrations and tests.
- Plan, design, develop and deliver trainings on existing products.
- Control preparation, management and fixing of demonstration equipment for Sales Engineers.
- Develop, update and disseminate technical guides and tips in order to increase the knowledge and skill level of the sales force via company intranet and/or electronic newsletters.
- May need to assist salespeople with on-site presentations to customers, as and when needed.
- Proactively identify areas to improve department operation efficiency and initiate projects to achieve such improvements.
- Develop, proofread and modify all new product release materials such as product literature, technical and sales manual, training manual through coordination with the parent company.
- Attending and supporting marketing exhibitions.
– Degree educated (or with equivalent experience) in a Scientific or Technical subject (Engineering, electronics or similar).
– Positive and enthusiastic individual.
– Must be eligible to work in the UK.
– Must have a full driving licence (manual), valid in the UK.
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a concise manner.
- Strong public speaking skill.
- Ability to organize and prioritize diverse set of projects, tasks and activities for timely completion.
- Must be able to work as part of a team.
- Analytical skill to identify the underlying principles, reasons, or facts of information by breaking down information or data on separate parts.
- Integrity – job requires appropriate handling of confidential, sensitive information.
– Basic Minimum Starting Salary £28K+.
– Quarterly Bonus.
– 20 days holiday plus stats.
– Advanced Company Pension.
– Life Cover & Private Healthcare.
– Subsidised Gym Membership.
– Fully Expensed Travel and Accommodation.
– Laptop and Mobile Phone.
To apply for this Applications Engineer – Sensors / Engineering role in West London please contact us ASAP!
REGISTER YOUR CV