Apprenitce Admin Assistant – Glasgow (G11) – 16389
This listing has expired
A busy sales & letting agent that have a dedicated team of professionals who are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile.
They know that every customer has different needs and requirements so we listen to what they need. We fully focus on making sure the properties are seen by all the right customers as quickly as possible, by advertising on all the top property websites.
Our client are looking for an organised, enthusiastic and articulate apprentice to join a small team in Glasgow.
The role can be fast-paced at times and adaptability is key, as well as working as part of the team and working on individual basis.
There will be opportunities to learn the property business from the bottom up or continue to develop their knowledge to become a qualified lettings or sales agent.
- Liaise with office staff on all the following points and monitor their progress
- Arranging access with current landlords/Tenants /Tradesman
- Manage the viewing appointments in the office
- Book signage for properties/removal
- Answering calls and emails daily
- Monitor the progress of tenant referencing with office staff
- Creating tenancy documents with office staff
- Arrange inventories
- Update all safety checks and check all are carried out
- Maintain key control
- Sign up the tenancy paperwork with new tenants/changeovers
- Liaising with tradesmen/office staff on repairs
- Checking termination paperwork
- Filing own paperwork on system/files
- A keen willingness to learn and grow themselves
- Enthusiastic and happy nature
- Confident speaking to people on the phone and in person
- Communicate effectively in person/email
- Organised and efficient
- Hard working
- Work well as part of a Team, but can work on own
- An interest in property would be advantageous
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am- 5pm
- £160 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV