Apprentice Account Executive E1 8ER
This listing has expired
Job Description: Account Executive
– Responsible for delivering outbound telemarketing campaigns, in alignment with the client’s sales and marketing strategy
– Arrange sales appointments for the client’s field sales teams to attend, providing them with a platform to sell their products and services.
– Deliver technology focused sales appointments within a standardised set of processes, providing the candidate with quick and easy access to client / technology learning materials, and enabling them to rapidly achieve targets and maximise their earning potential.
– Arrange 15 -30 sales appointments per monthly period (target)
(think of examples you can use to demonstrate you have these attributes)
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills since they are working mainly over the phone as the first contact of clients.
– Portray a pleasant and professional working ethics.
– Required to pay close attention to details because they have the responsibility to document
– Provide all information needed for an appointment to happen
– Required to conform to the standards of technical proficiency in respect to the different IT systems deployed to deliver client services
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Pay Rate (if Apprenticeship): £10,000 – £15,000 basic salary depending on experience
– Be on time and dressed smartly.
– Think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
– Remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
– Remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned
Address: Pennine House, 28 Leman Street, London E1 8ER
REGISTER YOUR CV