Apprentice Accountant 30499 30499
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
CWP Accountants Ltd are looking for an apprentice account to work within the team dealing with general accounts work, including; accounts production for various clients and VAT returns.
A normal day would include the following:
• Producing accounts paperwork for clients
• Dealing with VAT returns
• Training on accounting software xero
• Training on client management
• Answering the telephone
• Working spreadsheets and payroll software
• Analysing income and expenditures
CWP Chartered Certified Accountants & Business Advisors is a small practice with clients from all sectors like solicitors, care homes, medical, professional, retails offering accountancy and taxation services.
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company or onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
5 GCSE A-C especially in maths and English
• Positive attitude
• Well organised
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• Strong team-player, with the ability to also work independently.
• Organisational skills
• Communication skills