Apprentice Accountant 30499
Apprentice Accountant 30499 30499
About this opportunity
CWP Accountants Ltd are looking for an apprentice account to work within the team dealing with general accounts work, including; accounts production for various clients and VAT returns.
A normal day would include the following:
• Producing accounts paperwork for clients
• Dealing with VAT returns
• Training on accounting software xero
• Training on client management
• Answering the telephone
• Working spreadsheets and payroll software
• Analysing income and expenditures
CWP Chartered Certified Accountants & Business Advisors is a small practice with clients from all sectors like solicitors, care homes, medical, professional, retails offering accountancy and taxation services.
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression within the company or onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
5 GCSE A-C especially in maths and English
• Positive attitude
• Well organised
• Excellent IT and communication skills
• Strong team-player, with the ability to also work independently.
• Organisational skills
• Communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV