Apprentice Accounts Assistant AAT (Id:78371)
This listing has expired
Employer: London & Capital Group
Wage: £307.60 Per Week
Hours: 40.00 Per Week
A well-established Wealth and Asset Management company based in London are currently seeking to recruit an aspiring accountant of the future, with an AAT level 3 Apprenticeship available.
The Apprentice Assistant Accountant supports the Finance department by completing clerical and accounting tasks. Included within their role are bookkeeping and filing duties for the company along with assisting the Assistant Accountant with loading payments onto Bankline.
Principal Tasks and Accountabilities
Purchase Ledger ·
- Match, batch and code purchase invoices and staff expenses
- Capture invoices and expense claims in the accounting system
- Prepares the list of creditors to be paid weekly.
- Assist the Assistant Account with payment of creditors where necessary
- Dealing with their enquiries
- Assist the Assistant Account with the receipt of funds where necessary
- Assist the Assistant Account with Match, batch and coding of sales Invoices where necessary
- Assist with annual financial statements and audit of the Group.
- General administration including photocopying and filing
A Minimum of 5 GCSE’s A-C Grade including Maths and English
A-Levels A-C grade preferable
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, numerical and IT skills (including Excel and Outlook).
- Conscientious, professional and always willing to help.
AAT – Association of Accounting Technicians As an Accountancy Apprentice with Kaplan, you will complete the AAT qualification, of which we deliver Level 2 (Certificate) Level 3 (Diploma) & Level 4 (Diploma). The AAT qualification will be completed at a Kaplan training centre or via the Live Online Learning platform. Apprenticeships will include the NVQ, Technical Certificate, Functional Skills (if required) and ERR.
REGISTER YOUR CV