Apprentice Accounts Clerk 30569 30569
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity is available for an apprentice account clerk. Working in a friendly team, your role will contribute to the overall success of the Finance Department in achieving its objectives as part of overall Company Strategy.
A normal day would include:
• Cash Matching
• Account reconciliations
• Bank reconciliations
• Helping out with Accounts payable.
• Raising invoices
• Maintenance of the broker ledgers
• Management of online bank payments system
What you could go on to do
Producing management accounts once gained knowledge via training/studying.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
Minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent including Maths and English, AS in Accounting or Level 2.
• Excellent time keeping
• Ability to work within a team to a high standard and tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Forward planning
• Initiative and Attention to detail is a must
REGISTER YOUR CV