Apprentice Admin Support Officer 30921
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Administration Apprentice to join our ever growing fast paced team. Full support will be provided to the ideal candidate to assist with their studies whilst working.
A normal day would include:
• Open incoming post and pass to relevant departments where necessary
• Scan incoming post and process onto internal systems
• Reference post putting administrator initials and pass accordingly to the correct administrator
• Log incoming post onto internal systems
• Maintain accurate records of stock required and ensure orders are placed in a timely manner
• Add new starters to our clocking in and out system and ensure records are accurately maintained
• Keep accurate records of employees holidays and track absence records
• Conduct employment reference checks
• Scan and file records as requested
• Adhoc general administration duties
• Ordering lunches for employees and maintain order spreadsheet
• Attend any meetings/training sessions as requested by your Manager, taking on board any further actions requested.
• Co-operate with Senior Managers and carry out any duties as requested.
• Any other responsibility required to perform the role.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths & English A-C / 4-9
• Approachable and personable
• Must also have a high level of integrity and confidentiality
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to work of own motivation
• Be computer literate with word and excel packages
• Willing to learn and accept any challenge
REGISTER YOUR CV