Apprentice Administration Apprentice – Merseyside (CH41) – 16805
This listing has expired
Carpenters Group are a leading provider of claims services to the insurance industry and their customers. The range of services extends from receiving notification of a cracked windscreen at one end of the spectrum, to the conduct of multi-million-pound catastrophic injury claim at the other.
Job overview / purpose:
Due to continued expansion and exciting growth ambitions, we are looking to recruit an Admin Assistant Apprentice. Essentially, we are looking for someone who would like to develop a real passion for IT into a rewarding career.
The successful candidate will gain experience in all areas of our Admin department whilst working towards a Level 3 Business Admin Apprenticeship.
Throughout the apprenticeship, we will make sure that you receive the support and guidance needed to be successful.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
You’ll start with a 13-15 month Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship.
During the apprenticeship, the successful candidate will learn how to carry out tasks that include:
- Using the telephone to speak to clients and external agencies
- Maintaining adequate stock in all areas of office supplies including stationary and distributing when necessary
- Delivery and collection of files between teams and departments
- Providing cover to other areas of the business when necessary
- Ensuring all ISO27001 requirements are met and adhered to
- Observing and maintaining firm confidentiality in relation to all correspondence and communications
- Any other ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Working knowledge of MS word and Excel
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written
- Customer focussed
- Ability to cope under pressure
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
9am – 5.30pm,
37.5 hours a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
- After passing 6-month probation (Includes a vast range of discounts including retail discounts, contract phone discounts and many other discounts for both the high street and online. We also offer the option to claim back medical expenses spent up to a certain value)
- Discounted gym membership after passing 6-month probation
- Pension scheme
- Death in service
- Free fruit on Mondays
- Subsidised social events
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV