Apprentice Administration Assistant
This listing has expired
Provide administrative support to other members of staff and assist with the efficient running of the office.
- Answer the telephone, take messages and ensure the appropriate person is informed.
- Maintain paper & electronic files & keep up to date with relevant information and filing.
- Manage, maintain & stock check supplies/literature etc.
- Type correspondence, reports and other items as requested.
- Responsible for buying and sending out cards to staff.
- To undertake opening the office in the mornings, meeting and greeting visitors who come to the office.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing post.
- Photocopying, filing, scanning, and shredding.
- Maintain the company database as appropriate, inputting data.
- Responsible for the ordering of stationery items, matching the invoices to the order and passing to the relevant Manager for payment.
- Manage and updating departmental calendar.
- Responsible for maintaining archiving system.
- To actively participate in monthly supervision.
- Ensure there is a supply of tea, coffee, refreshments and all office consumables within the office.
- To take reasonable care for the health and safety of him/herself and of other persons who may be affected by their acts and omissions and co-operate with management to enable management to carry out their responsibilities under the Health and Safety at Work etc Act. Employees have equal responsibility with the company for health and safety at work.
- To undertake any other duties that could reasonably fall within the scope of this post.
- This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and you are expected to share this commitment
GCSE Maths and English 3-9 (A-D) or equivalent
- Good at communicating with others
- Able to work as a team
Stop searching, be found! With the new CareerMap CV Library REGISTER YOUR CV
Stop searching and be found with the new Careermap CV Library
REGISTER YOUR CV
REGISTER YOUR CV