Apprentice Administration Assistant – Glasgow (G21) – 13533
This listing has expired
We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
A dynamic, award winning property maintenance specialist with more than 1,000 staff in 30 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. A family run company with a rich 118-year heritage.
Successful candidates can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a company that holds the Investors in People accreditation a
- Using the latest company I.T systems to provide administration assistance in the ordering of goods, materials and services to enable the requirements of compliance are met
- Support of contract managers and other staff members
- Deal with internal and external communications and record and or report information as necessary
- Ensure all necessary contract data, documentation and reports are accurate and produced on time
- Continuously develop your own learning and development
- Ensure identified individual development/training needs are met
- Support Staff in meeting the business needs.
- Deal with Client / Customer queries and or communications professionally and efficiently.
- Ensure appearances and actions are professional and reflect the Companies image
- Ensure the Customer Care Policy Charter and standards are maintained
- Ensure support and information is provided to enable the Customer Care training and annual Quality Programme to be delivered
- Strong Communication skills – written & verbal
- Organisational & Planning skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Team player.
- IT literate
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
Beneficial & Future Prospects
- Career progression
- Potential increases in Salary
- Further training
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV