Apprentice Administration Assistant – Glasgow (ML2) – 16283
Currently seeking an administration assistant to assist in a busy office for a premier logistics service provider. Looking for a focused and enthusiastic individual to assist. The ideal candidate must be willing to learn and work with the existing staff to grow their skills.
Interested candidates should be keen to learn and have a strong work ethic.
- Answering incoming customer calls
- Data entry
- Processing Customer Invoices
- General Office Housekeeping
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Hard working
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5:00pm
- £5 per hour with the possibility to increase on completion of probation.
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.