Apprentice Administration Assistant – Hamilton (ML3) – 16359
This listing has expired
If you have an eye for detail and an apprenticeship puts you in the right frame of mind then we have a fantastic opportunity for you. Our client is currently seeking an approachable, confident and enthusiastic individual to join their team as a Business Administrative Apprentice.
- Inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Manage snail mail and email correspondence
- Face-to-face customer inquiries
- Cash handling
- Diary management
- Willingness to learn and put your best self forward
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5:00pm
- £10725 per annum
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV