Apprentice Administration Assistant – Mears Group – Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 & 3
This listing has expired
Mears Group is a housing and social care provider. It repairs and maintain over 700,000 social homes across the UK. It is the second largest home care provider in the UK. They are seeking to recruit two Business Administration Apprentices to work in Lambeth with administrators and to learn all aspects of the job role whilst providing administrative support to the wider team.
You will be working full-time Mon-Fri 8am-5pm over the two years of the level 2 and 3 of the Business Administration Apprenticeship programme, and your wage will increase in the second year.
- To work as part of the administration team so as to assist in the efficient and effective operation of the branch
- To carry out all duties in a courteous and polite manner, recognising the Mears customer care philosophy
- Ensure the efficient running of workload within the function providing maximum support to the team
- Carry out data input of various documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Have an awareness of both internal and external customers, communicating via telephone and email in a professional manner at all times
- Have a full and current working knowledge of general administration work so as to be able to support the team as required
The successful applicant:
- Must have already achieved GCSE grades E or above in Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- Will have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Will ideally have experience of having worked as part of a team
- Will have experience of working with computerised systems, including data entry and calculations
Applications from residents of the London Borough of Lambeth are encouraged as this is the area you will be working on!
To apply for this role all you need to do is click Find out more and follow the prompts to add you CV and a brief covering letter that explains why you are interested in the role and why you’re the best person for the job!
If you would like any help or have questions about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755
REGISTER YOUR CV