Apprentice Administration Assistant – Newton Mearns (G77) – 16344
This listing has expired
Currently seeking an administration assistant to assist in a busy office in luxury kennels in Newton Mearns. Looking for a passionate and energetic individual to assist the existing team. You will pro-actively provide efficient and organised administrative support.
- Taking bookings
- Dealing with Customer Enquiries over the phone and face to face
- Processing Customer Invoices
- Answering the phone
- General Office Housekeeping
- Organisational skills
- Someone who can prioritise
- Confident telephone manner
- Team player
- Someone willing to learn
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 8am – 5:00pm
- National Minimum Wage (£4.20 – £5.90)
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV