Apprentice Administrative Assistant – Risk and Datix Apprentice VAC-49612
This listing has expired
General officer duties will include dealing with telephone and email enquiries, filing and recording information and photocopying.
Under guidance of the Risk and Datix Manager and Risk and Datix Officer provide advice and support to Datix users (the Trusts electronic incident reporting system).
Support the Risk and Datix Officer in providing Datix Incident Reports.
Support the Risk and Datix team to maintain Trust policy database to help ensure policies are kept up to date and formatted to comply with Trust policy.
To attend regular meetings with assessor, attend training sessions leading to an Apprenticeship Qualification.
RINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To undertake a range of clerical duties including, filing photocopying, and assisting with the administration of all requirements of the team.
2. To provide general office and administration support to the team
3. To communicate with staff and visitors on a daily basis, providing support and working to resolve issues where necessary
4. Assist the team in arranging meetings / events, including booking venues, and the preparation and distribution of resources
5. To type and produce basic Datix reports.
6. To maintain electronic filing systems including databases and ensure information is accessible to relevant staff and is kept up to date in line with record keeping policies and ensuring confidentiality at all times.
7. Accurately input and retrieve data on relevant electronic systems such as Datix system and Excel ensuring data quality is monitored and any concerns are raised in a timely manner in line with standard operating procedure.
• To undertake professional and personal development as agreed with line manager and participate in regular supervision and appraisal.
• To attend appropriate mandatory training courses.
• To actively take part in staff, administration and team meetings.
• To take responsibility for own personal development
• To work towards achieving the chosen apprenticeship qualification
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon-Fri 37.5
Weekly Wage : £348.00
Application Deadline: 08-11-2019
Possible Start Date : 18-11-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV