This listing has expired
Are you looking for a step on the career ladder within Business? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you. Advanced Integrated Security Systems based in Sheffield have a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, focused and career minded apprentice to join their friendly team and learn the ropes.
You will work for 37.5 hours from Monday-Friday 8-4 Working towards achieving your Business Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship which will be delivered in the workplace by YMCA Training – A perfect opportunity to earn whilst you learn!
- Provide administrative support to the team and responsible for maintaining databases.
- General administrative duties such as filing paper work, booking appointments
- Completing adhoc forms/invoices, copying and preparing documents as necessary.
- Ordering stock, maintain filing system and distribution of information.
- Maintain good working relationships and practices in dealings with all staff and customer
The successful applicant will have:
- Self-disciplined and able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- High standard of personal hygiene; clean, tidy and professional appearance.
- Good time management skills and able to work to own initiative.
- Have good communication skills.
- Good literacy and numeracy skills, computer literate /good level of IT skills e.g. word, e-mail.
- GCSE at C or above in Math’s and English or equivalent.
To apply all you need to do is click “Find out more” and make sure your CV is attached.
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with email@example.com or 07393 750743
REGISTER YOUR CV