Apprentice Administrator VAC-36034
This listing has expired
To work within the existing small team that takes calls directly from tenants reporting repairs and provide full administrative support to the branch.
• To ensure that administrative procedures are being undertaken in total compliance with the Company operating instructions in a timely and accurate manner.
• To work within the administration team, ensuring the efficient and effective operation of the Branch.
• To liaise with your line manager, ensuring that administration of the Branch is operating in such a way as to provide maximum support to other functions within the Branch.
• To answer calls from tenants ensuring that all details and tenant issues are recorded appropriately
• To ensure accurate and efficient data input of worksheets and control and recording of payroll timesheets.
• To work closely with the line manager to learn all aspects of the admin duties.
• To ensure call handling processes and policies are being adhered to.
• To undertake any other duties as required by the organisation from time to time. If these duties are of a greater level of responsibility or skill than those required in the post, full training and appropriate supervision will be required.
In the first year the successful applicant will work towards Level 2 qualifications on completion of the Interim Apprenticeship, there will be the opportunity to progress onto the Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Scheme. In order to be considered for these opportunities, you must have a minimum of 2 GCSEs Grades A-D.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £185.00
Application Deadline: 10-07-2018
Possible Start Date : 17-07-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV