Apprentice Administrator VAC-43150
This listing has expired
To assist staff in providing administration support ensuring efficient & smooth running of the hubs across County.
• Assisting front-of-house reception duties
• Assisting in receiving & dealing with incoming calls to the service
• Assisting in the provision of comprehensive administrative service including processing all reports, correspondence & documentation, & related photocopying, scanning, etc.
• Assisting in general office duties including: photocopying, collating & binding of documents, laminating, faxing, etc. as required
• Assisting in administrative support for meetings including setting up of equipment, minute taking, providing handouts & refreshments as appropriate
• Assisting in ensuring all incoming post is date-stamped & distributed to the appropriate persons
• Assisting in the efficient collection, input & recording of case management data
• Assisting where required the Support Systems team
• Assisting and offering support to the wider team with efficient collection, input & recording of case management data
• Assist in the maintenance of office systems & ensure information relating to service users is accessible to relevant staff, ensuring confidentiality at all times
You will be required to work in a busy and demanding environment and should be able to work without direct supervision and to exercise initiative.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon- Fri 37.5 hours
Weekly Wage : £266.25
Application Deadline: 18-03-2019
Possible Start Date : 25-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV