Governors and Members Office Apprentice Administrator VAC-51415
This listing has expired
• To maintain the membership database which includes adding new members and removing members and use the database to extract data and information.
• To acknowledge all new membership applications to agreed standards and deadlines by sending welcome letters and emails.
• To provide administrative and organisational support for events and meetings and take meeting notes as and when required.
• To book meeting rooms and venues for meetings and events and source quotes for venues and hospitality.
• Attend and support meetings and events which includes travelling to meetings in Luton and Bedfordshire and also attending some evening meetings when required.
• Manage a system of booking Governors and Members for events and meetings
• Book travel for Governors attending meetings and also for Members when required and send booking details in a timely manager
• To keep accurate and up-to-date records
• To deal with a range of queries from Governors, the public and other agencies in a polite, helpful and timely manner by telephone or in face to face encounters, seeking advice and guidance from colleagues or managers as required.
• To respond to queries and requests for information in a timely manner from Members, Governors, Staff and other stakeholders seeking advice and guidance from colleagues or managers as required.
• To receive incoming calls to the Office and deal appropriately in a courteous and helpful manner.
• Respond to emails in the Membership inbox in a timely manner and alert the Manager or other staff to emails requiring their attention
• To ensure information for meetings and events is circulated in good time to Governors, Members and Stakeholder to agreed deadlines
• Draft communications to Governors, Members and Stakeholders and see approval from the Manager before sending
• To ensure that information is held and communicated in line with Trust data protection policies and procedures
• Help to promote meetings and events
• To maintain stationery and hospitality supplies.
• To order catering and refreshments for meetings and events
• To maintain the petty cash float, update the spreadsheet and submit requests to finance
• To undertake general office duties including: photocopying, collating and binding of documents, filing, laminating etc as required
• To represent the Trust in membership recruitment campaigns with external stakeholders, public and patient groups and at exhibitions and recruitment events in the community.
• To perform any other administrative duties as required
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon- Fri 37.5 hours
Weekly Wage : £378.00
Application Deadline: 30-01-2020
Possible Start Date : 24-02-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV