Apprentice Administrator VAC-44552
1. To provide multifunctional administrative support including:
• Handling telephone calls and emails
• Handing routine correspondence and filing service records
• Cover the reception area as required and direct visitors to the appropriate person.
• Ensure visiting contractors are supported to the appropriate area to complete their task and communicate outcomes to the management team
• Maintain staffing reporting systems eg training, absence records, HR system etc. Schedule training updates with management team
• Maintain the service supplies – office/personal protective equipment (PPE)/cleaning materials/online purchases etc
• Timesheets, annual leave and payroll, expenses and invoicing
• Accessing IT systems including Caresys, HR system, Staff Plan, Dashboard reports etc
• Support the operational team by assisting with organising rota cover with staff and communicating any supported people’s queries
• Contacting contractors and arranging appointments
2. Undertake administrative support to the management team, any committees, staff or supported people’s meetings as required including coordinating the arrangements, drafting of agendas and taking and distributing of minutes.
3. Prepare a range of documents including creating documents, photocopying, producing complex materials and processing correspondence.
4. Ensure that documents are stored and archived appropriately according to requirements
5. Produce as required reports including undertaking analysis of data ensuring that they are processed to a high standard within agreed timescales.
6. Collect and process data and support the updating of databases, coding and logging financial information as required.
7. Plan, organise and carry out your work to meet the requirements of the manager or deputy who has set the work
8. Assisting in the organising of service / department events
9. To liaise with other operational and administrative personnel throughout the organisation keeping them informed, giving out information in a clear legible, objective and professional manner, in a variety of ways, using the appropriate level of confidentiality.
10. Ensure that any equipment used is good working order, ordering any supplies as required and reporting any defects to the appropriate person/company.
11. To be responsible for own personal development and ensure that you undertake and attend relevant training, meetings, conferences and events updating and evidencing professional progress in line with your agreed Personal Development Plan.
12. To carry out additional duties and tasks that may be required within the range of the responsibilities of the post.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:00pm
Weekly Wage : £221.25
Application Deadline: 20-05-2019
Possible Start Date : 27-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV