Apprentice Administrator VAC-44723
This listing has expired
You will be expected to work flexibly within the administrative team and contribute to the smooth functioning of the systems underpinning service to service users.
– To ensure that all incoming post is date-stamped and distributed to the appropriate persons and that out-going mail is sorted according to internal, external departments and relevant agencies.
– To receive all incoming calls to the Service and deal appropriately in a courteous and helpful manner.
– To deal with a range of queries from the public and other agencies in a polite and helpful manner, whilst working in reception also by telephone and face to face encounters, seeking advice and guidance from Lead Administrator.
– To take and promptly pass on accurate notes and information, exercising independent judgement and discretion when handling, monitoring and filtering calls within data protection, customer care and confidentiality guidelines.
– To ensure that calls from anxious and distressed patients and carers are dealt with appropriately and referred to the correct system internally.
– To co-ordinate and oversee room bookings and report any problems as appropriate.
– To assist and cover for other administrative staff during periods of sickness and holiday leave.
– To maintain office filing systems and ensure information relating to service users is accessible to relevant staff, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
– To update patient information on RIO ensuring data quality is monitored and any concerns raised.
– To undertake general office duties including: photocopying, collating and binding of documents, filing, laminating faxing etc as required.
– To ensure that office equipment is maintained and reported for repair as necessary and that the office, reception area and waiting room is kept clean and tidy at all times.
You will be required to work in a busy and demanding environment and should be able to work without direct supervision and to exercise initiative.
The role will be from Monday to Friday (9am-5pm)
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon- Fri 37.5 hours
Weekly Wage : £348.00
Application Deadline: 25-04-2019
Possible Start Date : 08-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV