Apprentice Administrator – Auto Solutions – Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Active Auto Solutions provides claims handling and support services following motor vehicle accidents and incidents across the UK. They’re an established business recruiting for their growing Hire and Logistics team.
As the successful Apprentice Administrator you will be working full time Monday to Friday while you complete your work-based qualification in Business Administration.
- Working with customers to understand their rental vehicle requirements and organising the solutions
- Liaising with external companies such as our lawyers and broker partners to provide robust information and case management
- Administration and case diary management of a designated case load
- Work as part of a team to ensure that Service Level Agreements held by us, with our client base is met and exceeded.
- Work with clients and external partners to ensure documentation and notes are recorded accurately
The successful candidate:
- Good experience of MS office package
- Will be eager to learn and develop their career
- Happy to work on own and with their team with a strong work ethic
- Will have GCSE maths and English grades A – E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV