Apprentice Administrator – Cambridge (CB4) – 16736
This listing has expired
We are a Managed Service Provider/IT consultancy offering a wide range of services, equipment and support to a diverse customer base across East Anglia (and beyond).
Job overview / purpose:
Having grown constantly since 2010, we are looking for additional business administration staff to provide support to the whole organisation.
We are an ethically focused company and work with a significant number of social enterprises, charities and other non-profits… so if you want to work and give back to society, then this could be the role for you!
For the last few years, our growth has been continuous – as a result, recruitment is now a constant endeavour. We’re not looking to just fill vacancies, but to seek out the very best candidates who will enhance an already amazing team!
This role will be based at our offices in North Cambridge – so having a UK driving license and proximity to Cambridge will be beneficial, though not essential.
This role has an initial probation period of 3 months, working a flexible 40-hour week.
We are looking for an organised, diligent, detail-oriented person, with a real interest in technology/IT, who is passionate about delivering excellent customer service and copes well with a busy and varied working environment.
So, if you’re someone who loves organising the world around you and has an inner “geek” longing to be set free, then please get in touch today for a chat.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
This role is intended to provide general business/office administration support, including:
- Finance support, processing sales/purchase invoices, running management reports, and payroll
- Supplier liaison, sales enquiries, purchase orders
- Customer liaison, support/pricing requests, invoice queries, satisfaction surveys
- HR support, maintaining personnel files, staff handbook
- Health and safety support, risk assessments, policy administration
- Business stock and customer asset management
- Writing and maintaining business processes and documents
You should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A real interest in IT and technology in general
- Skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, and e-mail
- Logical thinking and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- A diligent, adaptable, hard-working team player
- A passion for providing the best customer support
- Approachable and comfortable with customer interaction
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Flexible – 40 hours per week
£12,000 to £13,000 per annum
Benefits / Future prospects:
- This role has an initial probation period of 3 months, working a flexible 40-hour week
- You will receive 33 days annual leave (including leave for public holidays)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV