Apprentice Administrator – East Kilbride (G74) – 13510
This listing has expired
My client provides image processing equipment and other products and services in keeping with its customer centric focus on creating value in the workplace. Their product range includes digital multifunction printers (MFPs) laser printers, copiers, production printers, digital duplicators and other equipment related to the office market.
- Answering the phones in a polite and friendly manner
- Liaising with clients as and when necessary, providing excellent customer service at the same time
- Sales order processing
- Data entry
- General administrative support to the office manager
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- A team player
- Someone proactive with a good attitude towards learning
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Fri
- 8.30am – 5pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV