Apprentice Administrator – Freedom Logistics – Level 2 Business Administration Apprenticeship
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity with progression opportunities to join the friendly Freedom Logistics team whose mission is to provide importers and exporters with a reliable international freight management service that allows them the freedom to concentrate on their main business and not be distracted by freight and documentation issues.
As the successful International Logistics Business Administration Apprentice you will be working full time Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm with an hour for lunch, earning above the apprenticeship minimum wage. During the year long apprenticeship you will be given full training and support to achieving your Level 2/3 Business Administration qualification.
- Answering calls and dealing with any queries directing them to the right person
- Filing and digital file management so a good eye for detail is required
- Assisting the team in confirming collection and delivery instructions to carriers and other sub-contractors by using our freight system, phone and email.
- Making phone calls and sending emails to Airlines, Shipping lines and other carriers to obtain prices and service schedule information
- Dealing with any incoming post along with other ad hoc general office duties
- Muck in with the rest of the team at brew time so good brew making skills can be developed!
The successful candidate:
- Must be organised with the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships
- Technically minded & computer literate, conversant with MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work on own initiative working towards deadlines and within a team
- Good communication skills with the ability to clearly explain issues to colleagues & clients
- Demonstrates active listening skills empathy and a helpful and polite confident manner
- GCSE in Maths and English grades A – C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393 750723.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV