Apprentice Administrator – Glasgow (G1 3) – 16377
This listing has expired
This business in Glasgow is the premier destination for fine jewellery and watches in the West of Scotland, with two showrooms in Glasgow’s historic Argyll Arcade. We stock a wonderful selection of luxury watch and jewellery brands, as well as our own range of diamond engagement rings and wedding bands at very competitive prices.
Our specialities include: Diamond Engagement Rings, Rolex Watches, Wedding Bands, Patek Phillipe Watches, Cartier Watches, Jaeger Le Coultre Watches, and Bremont Watches.
My client is a premier destination for fine jewellery and watches in the West of Scotland with two showrooms in Glasgow’s historic Argyll Arcade. They are looking for a motivated and organised administrator to join their busy team. The role will be supporting all functions in the office including HR, Accounts and supporting the directors. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to learn and have excellent time-management skills.
- Record and distribute incoming mail and special deliveries each day
- Logging and processing of outgoing mail and special deliveries daily
- Producing letters and compiling mail merges
- Filing and administration duties, ordering and organisation of stationery supplies and maintaining company documents
- Running errands for Directors on an ad hoc basis
- Arranging travel and booking accommodation
- Providing administration support to the Accounts team, HR and Stock department as required.
- Awareness and adherence of safety and security procedures
- Handling stock and liaising with the stores
- Handling incoming calls and emails to the business in a polite and friendly manner
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- Ability to prioritise workloads and use own initiative
- Confidentiality and Discretion
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Polite telephone manner
- Flexible and willing with a can do attitude
- Good team player
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday – Friday
- 9am – 5:30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV