Apprentice Administrator – GLASGOW (G44) – 16358
This listing has expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Apprentice Administration assistant in a fast-paced Global Manufacturing company. This company is going through a period of growth, so it is an exciting time to join the company. This role would suit someone with a mature outlook who has excellent customer service skills and a strong eye for detail.
- Booking of travel and catering
- Placing diary invites and meetings
- Co-ordination of the storage, scanning, indexing, filing and retrieval of titles within the firm.
- Assisting with offsite storage & shredding
- Additional reception support when required
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Producing documents as and when required following the instructions of the author
The role requires someone who is confident and comfortable speaking on the phone. A hard worker with a good attitude and enthusiasm to learn. Excellent attention to detail and great communication skills are required
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon – Thurs 7:45m – 4:30pm – Friday – 7:45am-11:45am
- National Minimum wage for their age
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV