Apprentice Administrator – Healthwatch Doncaster – Business Administration Level 2
This listing has expired
An exciting and rewarding opportunity to work within a Marketing environment with Healthwatch in Doncaster. Healthwatch was established 1st April 2013, they are an independent organisation ensuring that everyone in Doncaster has the opportunity to have their voice heard by collecting experiences/stories of health and social care services to help improve and shape future service provision in the area.
Your hours of work will be Monday to Friday (35 hours per week) between 8:30am – 4pm
- Programme support using MS Word, Excel and Access
- Produce and distribute flyers, presentation and publicity material
- Deal with incoming telephone enquiries and relay messages
- Help develop strong working links to share information
- Maintaining the company website (working closely with the data analyst administrator)
The successful candidate:
- Will have a high standard of personal hygiene; clean, tidy and professional appearance
- Demonstrate an understanding and commitment to equal opportunities
- Be comfortable using MS Office, internet and social media
- Good attention to details and able to work on own initiative
- Ideally will have GCSE Maths and English grade A-E or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07303 750723.
REGISTER YOUR CV