Apprentice Administrator – Lifeways – Community Care – Sunderland
Apprentice Administrator – Lifeways – Community Care – Sunderland VAC-44167
– Perform clerical and administrative duties and operate office systems and machines.
– Order and maintain inventory and maintain accurate records of all site supplies.
– Prepare correspondence, reports, contracts, carer payroll information, billings, spread sheets, regulatory and referral agency documentation and other administrative documents.
– Process invoices and reimbursements as assigned.
– Utilise word processing and spread sheet equipment and standard office machines.
– Receive and refer visitors and telephone callers.
– Maintain staff diaries as instructed.
– Copy, maintain and forward records of personnel, expense requests and other forms to head office as assigned.
– Enter data, prepare reports, maintain records and file documents.
– Assist with Human Resources related tasks including employee accruals, payroll, filing and updating of office personnel records, coordinate personnel record information with Human Resources.
– Assist with Client Record related tasks including monitoring and maintenance of complete and orderly client records.
– Manage petty cash fund as assigned.
– Monitor inventory and order necessary supplies.
– Complete other duties reasonably assigned.
This is not an exhaustive list of activities, and the appointee may be asked to undertake other duties as specified by the Area Manager.
There may be opportunities in the future to progress as the company continues to change and expand.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 per week
Weekly Wage : £146.25
Application Deadline: 29-05-2019
Possible Start Date : 05-06-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV