Apprentice Administrator – Newcastle Upon Tyne (NE6) – 16875
This listing has expired
This is a leading property agent based in Heaton, and they are currently looking for an Apprentice to join their team.
As an Apprentice, you will be working within a fantastic branch within a great team where you will play a crucial role in the growth and success of the business.
Job overview / purpose:
You will work as part of a fun, fast-paced environment within a small dynamic property company where no two days are the same.
You will report to the Operations Director and support the general running of the business on a day-to-day basis.
You will work as part of a small, dynamic team within a company that has lots of ambition.
Ideally, you will be committed to a long-term career move into an excellent company.
Main role: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Carrying out research on other local properties and competitors
- Dealing with walk in, telephone and email enquiries from customers
- Ensuring that targets and objectives are met on a monthly basis
- Writing letters and correspondence to customers
- Dealing with landlords and potential new tenants on a daily basis
- Any other associated ad-hoc office related and administrative tasks
- Marketing and updating of social media and other online portals and pages
- Assisting in the presentation of properties to customers
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-motivated and focused person
- Someone with a professional approach and a hardworking attitude
- Able to possess and show strong customer service skills
- Target driven, as well as enjoying working in a fun and exceptionally busy environment
You will also have an excellent telephone manner and be competent in the use of Microsoft packages and general IT duties.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
Monday – Friday,
35 hrs a week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£9,100 per annum as starting salary (based on £5.00 an hour / £175 per week]
Benefits / Future prospects:
- A salary boost at the end of their apprenticeship and permanent development prospects
- Lots of opportunity for personal and professional development
- Close-knit supportive team and work culture
- Smart/casual dress-code
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV