Apprentice Administrator – Project 360 – Business Administration Level 2
This listing has expired
Exciting opportunity to earn whilst you learn working for a forward thinking and innovative employer.
Project 360 property services is a property management company. They cover the admin, inspections, survey and quality management aspects of property management and are looking to recruit an Apprentice Administrator to support the team and paying a good weekly salary.
As with any apprenticeship there’s the opportunity to learn and take on more responsibility as you gain more skills. You’ll earn while you learn, taking home a competitive weekly wage while you get your work based Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
Duties will include:-
- Answering Telephone Calls
- E mailing clients
- Assisting the organising of our inventory management team
- Assisting with property inspections and reports
- Property visits and inspections
- Face to face tenant communication
- Creating inventory and check out report documents
- Assisting the processing of invoicing and payments
- Business promotion and social media
- General admin reports
The successful applicant:-
- Must have already achieved GCSE grades E or above in Maths and English Language (or equivalent)
- Will have a positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Will have good people skills
- Be a good communicator
- Be punctual and hard working
- Driving license with own vehicle would be beneficial
To apply for this role all you need to do is click Find out more and follow the prompts to add you CV and a brief covering letter that explains why you are interested in the role and why you’re the best person for the job!
If you would like any help or have questions about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 0161 228 1198.
REGISTER YOUR CV