Apprentice Administrator – Snow Camp – Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 2
This listing has expired
Snow-Camp are the UK’s only registered charity using a unique combination of snowsports, life-skills sessions, qualifications and vocational opportunities to support inner-city young people. After successfully employing a business administration apprentice last year Snow-Camp are now looking for new apprentice to join their vibrant office close to Portslade station.
As the successful Apprentice Administrator you’ll work 30 hours per week Monday to Thursday and be given full support and training to gain your Level 2 work-based Business Administration qualification. This role means so much more than just business administration! If you are motivated by helping others and want work in the charitable sector and love snowsports this could be a brilliant opportunity for you!
On top of this you will have access to the many benefits on offer from Snow-Camp with the last business administration apprentice going on occasional skiing and snowboarding trips to the Snow Centre at Hemel Hempstead and Pila in Italy (don’t worry if you are a beginner we can teach you!).
- Undertake administrative and office based including filing and photocopying
- Setting up meetings, scanning documents, making up programme packs
- Support the delivery of a high quality administrative service working within the Snow-Camp office
- Act as first point of contact for customer enquiries
- Answer routine enquiries via phone and email
- Prepare correspondence and refer complex queries to senior colleagues
The successful candidate:
- Shows that they can work flexibly and reliable
- Willing to learn and develop professionally
- Is someone who works well as part of a team
- Ideally has maths and English GCSE grades A – C
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Chloe Reader on 0207 343 1755.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV