Apprentice Application Developer – Newcastle (NE11) – 16191
This listing has expired
The whole of our team adhere to the same values, beliefs and policies – the principles that were written when Transcendit first formed in 2000.
Whether you come to us for a refurbished computer, cloud services or recovery backup, you can be confident that you’ll always receive the same excellent service.
Job overview / purpose
This is an exceptional opportunity for a tech enthusiastic apprentice to be a part of Transcendit.
We are currently looking for a developer apprentice to join our application development team, working under the guidance of an experienced developer.
The successful candidate will:
- Work on a variety of bespoke application development projects for our customers
- Enhance the internal company systems
- Continually enhance their knowledge of all development environments and database systems in use
- Requirements gathering
- Problem solving
As a service-oriented business, the candidate must be presentable, have good communication skills and a customer service mentality.
The ability to work as part of a team is essential.
A general interest in technological developments and an enthusiasm for coding are also important.
- Experience of using Outlook- sending emails
- Passion for coding
- Strong IT skills
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- 6 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C including Maths, plus GCSE English (or equivalent) at grade D or above
9am – 5:30pm,
5 days per week,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£12,000 per annum
- 22 days holiday
- Pension scheme
- Profit related bonus
- Training from an Ofsted outstanding training provider
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.