Apprentice Audio Visual Installer/Engineer
Apprentice Audio Visual Installer/Engineer VAC-00145
We are looking to recruit an Apprentice Audio Visual Installer/Engineer to work for a fantastic company based in the LE14 area of Leicester who is a hardworking, organised individual with flexibility and a willingness to learn.
As a Microsoft Infrastructure Technician Apprentice your main roles and responsibilities will include:
• Becoming a valued part of the IT Support team.
• Installing AV hardware
• System programming
• Fault finding and resolution
• Configuration and support of IP networks and systems
• Learning how to provide technical support.
• Assisting in customer projects and support activities as skills allow.
• Gaining on the job experience and being able to utilize the skills you have gained over the duration of your apprenticeship.
• Helping the existing staff, and the other sub-contractors partnered with, to deliver IT support services to clients.
• Learning how to handle telephone support calls as well as incoming helpdesk emails.
• Managing the helpdesk system, ensuring all calls are handled within appropriate timescales.
• Working on resolving the first line support where capable, and working with more experienced staff to help resolve more complex issues or referring to second/third line support staff where necessary.
• Updating company systems.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Working Week: Mon-Fri, 9am-5pm, 37 hours per week
Weekly Wage: £175.75
Application Deadline: 22-03-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-04-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV