APPRENTICE AUTO ELECTRICAL REPAIR TECHNICIAN 31449
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity with excellent prospects has arisen for a young person to join this world class company as an Apprentice Auto Electrical Repair Technician in their groundside operations at Manchester Airport.
Swissport are searching for an applicant who will be very flexible, highly motivated and can work well under their own initiative as well as being a team player.
Applicants must possess a willingness to learn mechanical and electrical skills. As such, training will be given on how to:
• Locate and correct electrical faults
• Enhance vehicle systems
• Inspect vehicles
• Remove and replace Electrical components such as Alternators, Starter Motors and Headlights.
Parts of the job are computer interface based, so a good understanding of computer applications is also an advantage. Successful completion of this course would enable the candidate to progress onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship in Auto Electrics.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• Ideally grades C/4 or above in GCSE Maths and English
• A disciplined attitude is required
• To have a keen & genuine interest in the Automotive Trade
• Good problem-solving skills.
• Team working skills
• Good Communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV