Apprentice Auto Electrician 31017
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated person to secure an apprenticeship in Auto Electrical Repair at Safe and Sound in Droylsden
A normal day would include:
The successful applicant will be very flexible, highly motivated and can work well under their own initiative as well as being a team player.
Applicants must possess a willingness to learn mechanical and electrical skills. Training will be given on how to:
• locate and correct faults
• enhance vehicle systems
• inspect vehicle
• remove and replace electrical components
• remove and replace components such as Towbars, Headlamps and Batteries.
• Parts of the job are computer interface based, so a good understanding of computer applications is also an advantage.
Full training will be given to the successful candidate
What you could go on to do
You could go on to progress to become a Level 3 Auto Electrician with the company after completing the Level 2 Apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Ideally grades C (or 4) and above in GCSE Maths, English and Science but not essential
• A willing attitude to work and learn
• A passion for motor vehicle is essential.
• Proactive and dynamic
• Have the ability to work as part of a team, and assist colleagues in the day to day duties of managing a busy and challenging workshop environment
• Capability to follow instructions and guidance, working closely with a mentor
• Demonstrate consistently high levels of professionalism that is true of the brand they are representing
REGISTER YOUR CV