Apprentice Bar Mixologist – LM3049
This listing has expired
Contract: Hospitality Apprenticeship
Salary: £107.25 p/w
This company are proud of their ability to create a very unique menu combining fresh and seasonal dishes celebrating the best of British style.
This vacancy will be based in London.
By undertaking this apprenticeship with Positive Outcomes we can help you to secure a real job with a salary, industry recognised qualifications and great prospects.
About the Role:
As part of this apprenticeship you will be taught how to undertake the following roles:
- Mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Liaise and interact with customers
- Take orders, serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customer’s needs and preferences
- Make recommendations for customers
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Plan and present the bar menu
- Check customers identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar and inventory supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- comply with all food and beverage regulations
- This vacancy is a total of 32.5 hours per week
REGISTER YOUR CV