Apprentice Booking Administrator – Centurian Traffic Management – Business Administration Level 2
This listing has expired
Centurion Site Services Ltd. are a dedicated specialised traffic management company providing tailored temporary traffic management solutions to our customers throughout England and Wales. The Company has expanded considerably over the past five years and now provides traffic management in all sectors of the industry. It is a high pressure environment which means working to tight time frames with a high degree of accuracy.
As the successful Apprentice Booking Administrator you will work 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm whilst gaining full training and support to complete your Level 2 work based qualification in Business Administration with YMCA Training.
- Data entry/Business Administration working in a busy bookings department
- Inputting information onto a bespoke database system
- Dealing with customer orders and enquiries
- Liaising with customers, local councils and highway authorities
- Filing & scanning of correspondence including post distribution
The successful candidate:
- Ideally you have some previous data input/administration experience
- Have excellent written and verbal skills together with the ability to work under pressure
- A high level of computer literacy is required – particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good attention to detail and be both organised and methodical
- Have a good work ethic and be committed to becoming qualified as progression is likely for the right candidate
- Ideally have GCSEs Maths, English and ICT grades A-C or the equivalent (if you don’t have these you will complete Functional Skills as part of your apprenticeship)
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393 750723.
REGISTER YOUR CV