Apprentice Business Administration
This listing has expired
Bridge Sanderson Munro Solicitors were established more than 80 years ago and have clients throughout the UK as well as abroad. They have lawyers specialising in different areas of law giving them a great range.
As the successful Business Administration Apprentice you will be working 35 hours Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:00pm. During the 12 month apprenticeship you will be given full training and support to achieving your Level 2 Business Administration qualification
- To provide administrative support to the team.
- To provide a front of house service meeting and greeting all clientele.
- The Administrator will have responsibility for meeting customer requirements
- In addition the position will include general administrative duties such as receiving and making telephone calls, filing, support for team members, general office work and other duties as assigned.
- Provide admin support to the team
- Deal promptly, professionally and efficiently with all telephone calls received taking appropriate action on own initiative where required.
- Undertake general clerical duties including, filing paper work, booking appointments, completing adhoc forms/invoices, copying and preparing documents as necessary.
- Maintain filing systems, including the distribution of information
- Ensure that documents and correspondence are produced timely, accurate and presented in a professional manner
- Uphold business principles by promoting and maintaining good working relationships and practices in dealings with all staff and customers.
The successful candidate:
- Good problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment
- Computer literate /good level of IT skills e.g. word, e-mail, Microsoft packages
- GCSE in Maths and English grades A – D or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly.
REGISTER YOUR CV