Apprentice Business Administration Assistant – 247 Professional Health – Level 2 Business Administration
This listing has expired
Exciting opportunity to join 247 Professional Health Nursing and Care Agency based in Blackpool FY1 – are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their friendly team.
As the successful Business Administration Apprentice you will be working 35 hours Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:00pm with an hour for lunch, earning above the apprenticeship minimum wage. During the year long apprenticeship you will be given full training and support to achieving your Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
- Answering calls dealing with both the general public and potential candidates
- Filing, photocopying and most ad hoc office duties
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Google Docs
- Training to broaden skills and learn about Recruitment, Compliance and Interviewing.
The successful candidate:
- Must be organised, punctual and hardworking with a confident, friendly manner
- Computer literate, conversant with MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work on own initiative working towards deadlines and within a team
- Have good communication skills along with active listening skills
- GCSE in Maths and English grades A – D or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on 07393 750723.
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV