Apprentice Business Administration Assistant
This listing has expired
Auto Claims Assist are an accident management company, based in Manchester, who can offer a comprehensive solution in the recovery of all losses following a non-fault accident.
Established in 2009, Auto Claims Assist have a wealth of experience within the accident management industry, along with a dedicated team of advisers on hand to support both you and your client throughout the claims process.
Our business has gone from strength to strength which has resulted in recent expansion and relocation of business premises.
While you will working 40 hours per week over a flexible shift pattern Monday-Friday with one hour’s lunch you will also be working towards a level 2 in Business Administration qualification.
- Interacting with clients either on the phone or in person
- Answering calls and connecting calls to the correct department
- Taking phone messages and passing them on
- Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
- Providing customer support wherever necessary
- Collecting and inputting company data
- Sending emails, creating tasks
- Writing and editing company correspondence
- Collecting and sorting post
- Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
- Build on knowledge of the ABI/ GTA
- Building relationships with clients
- Learning about the company’s mission and available products/services
- Giving feedback on office efficiency and suggesting possible improvements
The successful candidate:
- Polite and friendly, willing to go the extra mile, dedication.
- MS Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to work on own initiative working towards deadlines and within a team
- GCSE in Maths and English grades A – D or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly.
REGISTER YOUR CV