Apprentice Business Administration Assistant
This listing has expired
Hub 26 houses 60 luxury office spaces, opulent meeting rooms, a sophisticated lounge with licensed bar and a state of the art gym and yoga studio. All facilities and memberships are available to the public either singularly or as a package. The Hub 26 team are waiting to welcome you!
As the successful Business Administration Apprentice you will be working Monday to Friday 30 hours per week between 08.00-18.00 . During the year long apprenticeship you will be given full training and support to achieve your Level 2 Business Administration qualification.
- Reception duties
- Email enquiries
- Telephone enquiries
- Event bookings
- Gym membership enquiries/administration
- New Customer enquiries
- General accounts (payable and receivable)
- Coffee Lounge cover
The successful candidate:
- Someone who supports healthy living and has a positive mental attitude
- Able to work on own initiative working towards deadlines and within a team
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Computer literate, Word, Excel and Outlook
- GCSE in Maths and English grades A – D or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached with a brief covering letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you’ll make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some more information about this opportunity or any other apprenticeship advertised here please get in touch with Email:David.Miller@ymca.co.uk or 0207 343 1755
REGISTER YOUR CV