Apprentice Business Administration Assistant – Mecsafe Ltd – Level 2 Business Administration
This listing has expired
Mecsafe Limited are the leading construction Health & Safety Providers based in Doncaster, covering the whole of South Yorkshire.
You’ll be working full time Monday to Friday 8.00am to 2pm while you get full support and training towards achieving your Business Administration Level 2 qualification and begin your career as an Apprentice Business Administrator.
- Front of house service, meeting and greeting all clientele
- Receiving all incoming calls, taking and passing on messages
- Ensuring course material is prepared and training rooms are set up
- General administration of all client associated paperwork end email communication
- Monitoring order and control stock of stationary and office equipment
- Administration support to the centre team
The successful candidate:
- You’ll be committed to a career in Administration
- Self disiplined and able to work as a team
- Has good communication skills and be confident dealing with people
- Will be prepared to learn and keen to progress and have good attention to detail
- Has GCSEs maths and English grades A – C or equivalent
To apply all you need to do is click Find out more and make sure your CV is attached and you include a brief cover letter that explains why you’re interested in this role and why you make the best person for the job!
Please note that YMCA Training is acting as a recruitment partner in this process and you are not required to contact the business directly. If you have any questions or would like some information about this or any other apprenticeships advertised here please get in touch with Tracy Pickston on [email protected]
Best of luck!
REGISTER YOUR CV