Apprentice Business Administrator 29797
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
You will be awarded for your positive contribution with opportunities to learn and grow a flexible approach with Autocab. We are looking for two Apprentice Business Administrators to work in an open and friendly environment.
As an Administrator, you will be responsible for appointment setting, working closely with the field based account managers.
A normal day would include:
• Liaising with the service delivery team to ensure high quality customer service
• Completing plus managing administrative and sales CRM pipeline
• Cultivate, manage and track a high volume of sales opportunities
• Contribute to delivery of the sales team plus sales targets
• Calling customers to make appointments plus assess their situation for customer retention purposes
• Creating contracts and sending to customers
• Taking deposits plus chasing signing of deals
• Maintain an enjoyable and clean working environment
• Manage clerical and other administrative staff
• Handle the distribution of correspondence and customary clerical tasks
• Handle internal or external communication or management systems
• Filing, photocopying and general office admin duties.
• Willing to learn
In return Autocab offering a competitive salary, career progression, a comprehensive in house training, pay rise, company pension scheme, and other flexible benefits.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE Maths and English grade A-C.
Organize and self-discipline
Good sense of humour
Flexible and resilient
Willing to learn
Good telephonic manners and able to handle difficult customers
An understanding of Microsoft word and excel in business context
REGISTER YOUR CV